starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squat form check...

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Guys this is CRAZY! I have now injured my lower back!!

Well I had a minor recovering sprain to begin with from 5 days ago in the previous session with cleans. My last session even with this injury went without any incident. Today, I tried to bring the bar further lower on the back (as is clearly visible from the video below) and I opened up the width of the grips. Both the things were very uncomfortable. In the end, I think I never was able to get the back to be more horizontal. Bar did end up further lower and with relatively vertical back, I ended up loading the lower back. After the course of 11 progressive sets (including warm ups), my back was super sore. I did continue with the bench and clean (light) after that. Now... The lower back is painful.

No more internet! I am going to find a local powerlifting gym and find someone to fix this shit... What is irritating is now i will need to give a break to squats!

YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    This is why you should've read the book first and then ask questions. You have no idea what hip drive is. You are not doing the program as written and it seems like you're managing your training poorly in general so yeah, get a coach, but not from a powerlifting gym.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12