starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Form Check] Squat, 3x5

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by kanethecitizen View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by not flat on my feet...the weight of the bar is definitely over midfoot.
    The wiggle on your feet is def noticeable on the bottom of the 4th rep @ 375 as you start coming out of the hole. It might be tho that the cause for that is your knees shifting all around the place and not staying over the foot. YouTube see that wiggle? In my opinion thats not a solid base to push against.

I'm also just nit picking since these squats are really good, but it appears as though you're looking down to far with a flexed neck (At your toes). If the neck is properly aligned with the spine your gaze should be about 6 feet in front of you. (About where the floor meets the wall). But I can't really tell from this camera angle.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Sloan View Post
    I'm also just nit picking since these squats are really good, but it appears as though you're looking down to far with a flexed neck (At your toes). If the neck is properly aligned with the spine your gaze should be about 6 feet in front of you. (About where the floor meets the wall). But I can't really tell from this camera angle.
    Good catch, you're right, I do have a tendency to look to much between my feet. When I catch myself I correct it, but it's just where I instinctively look for some reason. Maybe my feet are more interesting than a boring old wall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12