starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check

Default Squat Form Check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello everyone!

I've been following the program for about 6 weeks now, and I'm just looking for a second (and third, and fourth) set of eyes on the form for my squat. I know it's not perfect, but i don't really have a great eye for this kind of thing. This video shows 2 of my most recent sets of 295. I've already noticed that I'm not going low enough in these which has not been a major issue in the past. I'm having an issue with my left hip and I think I was laying off on the depth to try to compensate; easy enough to address going forward. What else do you guys see that I need to work on?

Sorry in advance for the not so great angles on the video. It was a busy day at the Gym - needed to keep my phone close so it wasn't in the way of everyone else.

YouTube

Stats:

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 235
    Squat: 295
    DL: 305
    Bench: 210
    Press: 145

Hey Mike
    Please read the stickies at the top about submitting form checks. Once you go through the process there, you can submit a form check.
    Thanks

Pete - Thanks. I read them a few min after I sent it in. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll get verified then resubmit.