starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check 190 x1

Default Squat Form Check 190 x1

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I'd like to thank everyone here for their continued help here. As per Mr. Rippetoe's recommendation I have reached out to a SSC and we're are in the middle of emailing back and forth.

Additionally I read he stickies and realized that the vids I have been posting have not been the best quality. Again I'd like to thank everyone here for putting up with it and still giving me advice.

Finally, Id like to say that while I recruited someone to tape me from the rear quarter at 3/4 height AND he completely missed my set, which was also the last one so you could see me exhausted.

So I had to tape myself from my potato position. This will be the last time I post one like this so please bare with me this one last time.

I practiced a lot, just the bottom position. I had my wife take lots of pictures so I could compare my posture and stance to the diagrams.

Because I didn't hit depth on Wednesdays 190x5x3 I decided to use it as my working as my working weight again today.

Also I visualized the master cue and spread my knees out like a 500lbs girl was gonna sit on me. I think it helped a bit.

I'm gonna start doing some shoulder mobility work to loosen up that right shoulder, it's pretty bad. It got fucked up in jui jitsu and has never been the same but I feel like the low bar squats will fix that with a little more stretching. I might get some indian clubs and work that shoulder. I feel like every time I make 1 small improvement.