starting strength gym

Thread: Squat after form correction

Default Squat after form correction

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi, so session ago I squated 117.5 kg but after watching me doing the sets i saw that my elbows was high so i decided to deaload 10% and the last two days i saw again and again the fixing the grip video that was posted on the channel in youtube. This are the squats from today and finally i managed to hold the wrists streight and i felt that there was no comfort in holding the bar on the back and the squat felt strong.
    This are the work sets:
    set 1:
    YouTube

set 2:
    YouTube

set 3:
    YouTube

Are those look good?
    Thanks.

Good job and congratulations on fixing your grip on the bar! It seems like your knees are coming together too early out of the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Y View Post
    Good job and congratulations on fixing your grip on the bar! It seems like your knees are coming together too early out of the hole.
    I am focusing hard on hip drive out from the botom

These look good from this angle except that your set up shouldn't last 32 seconds. For a second I thought the video paused. Approach the bar and just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Stepic View Post
    These look good from this angle except that your set up shouldn't last 32 seconds. For a second I thought the video paused. Approach the bar and just do it.
    Ye i know the set up was a little bit long but it was nessecery to me to take this extra time to be sure the bar placed in the right place on the back.