Pete Troupos - Bio, Coaching, and Contact Pete Troupos - Bio, Coaching, and Contact

starting strength gym

Thread: Pete Troupos - Bio, Coaching, and Contact

Default Pete Troupos - Bio, Coaching, and Contact

• phoenix arizona seminar date
    • texas seminar date
    Hey folks

First, thanks to Rip and stef for the opportunity to help out here in the Technique Forum.

I've been a Starting Strength Coach since 2016. Prior to that, I spent 20 years in another industry. While working to become and SSC I had that opportunity to intern with Michael Wolf and Brent Carter in New York City. After earning the credential I ran the strength program at CrossFit Gantry in Queens, NY while also seeing clients privately with Focus Integrated Fitness in New York City. I was able to live in Dallas for year where I continued to coach clients privately. There I worked with a multitude of people from different backgrounds, age groups, and challenges, including masters clients, cancer survivors, and teens.

I'm currently part of the seminar staff, and look forward to traveling around with my peers to coach and deliver the material around the country. I also have the benefit of working for Starting Strength Online Coaching as a staff coach, team lead, and Club Group staff coach.
    Outside of coaching, I coordinate all of the training camps for Starting Strength around the world and help to run the social media accounts for the brand.

I'm easiest to reach at pete.troupos@gmail.com
    If you're interested in hosting a training camp where there is not currently an SSC, reach out to me and we can discuss the criteria.
    Last edited by Pete Troupos; 04-02-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    Currently based in Orlando, FL
    Training Camps, Seminars, and Competitions