starting strength gym

Thread: Squat, Deadlift, Benchpress, Press form.

Default Squat, Deadlift, Benchpress, Press form.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello,
    I would be glad if you could check my form of those exercises. The link is to the playlist with all exercises, just check out newest ones.

YouTube

If you want people to help you out, don't make them scroll through a playlist and find the videos for you. There's a sticky at the top of the forum about posting to the technique forum. Please read it, and submit your videos accordingly.

That said, I apparently don't value my time very highly, because I did, in fact, scroll through your playlist and find your most recent videos. Sorry to say, that there's so much that needs to be improved, I have to ask The Question. Have you read The Book? Or at the very least studied every video you could find that show coaches teaching the lifts, and which often specifically address your many form issues? Have you then compared them to your own videos after every workout, hell between every set. This is less a form "check" and more a form overhaul my dude. I'm sure folks (including myself) will be happy to help, but you're going to have to shoot videos as described in the sticky.