starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Knee slide fixed?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Still doing paused on light day. I tried tubow several weeks back on warmup sets and the result in my work sets was a more horizontal back angle and trouble maintaining control of the bar.

What i’ve been attempting to do is shift towards a slightly more upright position that you see with lifters such as Wolf and Lindley. Do you think its possible to be in this more upright position and get rid of the knee slide at the same time?

Another factor that I’ve been wondering about is how much the cork flooring is messing with my balance. Is it possible that the shift of weight towards my toes is a result of a somewhat squishy floor? I may try and film at a different location, but this gym will have power racks in about a month.

It's possible the TUBOW was too close if that's happening.

A more vertical back angle will will result in more knee slide. That's usually the main cause.

It's possible with the floor. You've gotten better over time. I think as long as you continue to work on it, you'll be fine, but I wouldn't become so obsessive over it that it consumes your every waking thought.

Thanks Pete. Thats just how i am! ;D

starting strength coach development program
    Alright Pete,

Today might have been the best my squat has ever felt. 335 paused

YouTube

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234