Default Squat 330

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    2nd set
    YouTube

3rd set
    YouTube

As always, thank you guys for the advice.

Depth is not quite there. 1-2 inches lower. Also film from rear 45 so we can see where the knees are tracking the toes

That痴 what I was worried about.

So I can reach good depth for a set of 5 at this weight. But if I go lower, it痴 getting scary on the sets after. For instance, at 320 I almost fell backwards on my third rep of my last set of 5.

Does this mean it is time to start looking at the Novice taper - 1 set of 5 with 2 backoff sets of 5, or 3x3s???

I absolutely can reach full depth at this weight and can post a video to show it. But I知 really really nervous about my later sets as I知 so fucking gassed that I知 having problems coming back up and keeping my balance. This did not start until around 315.

Part of the power of the NLP is finding out where your limits are. You don't know if you can't come back up until you try. So you need to prepare for this by setting up spotter arms or getting spotters

Went up in weight to 335.

I believe these are to depth. I started cutting them off around 320 because I was getting shaky on balance. These sets were mostly the same, especially the last set. I知 just so gassed after the first set that the others are coming hard. And it feels I知 going to run out of grind and potentially hurt myself.

Like I said, I just feel like I知 running out the NLP and it might be time to taper. But if you think that痴 bullshit and, given these sets, I still have more, then I値l keep going.

Set 1
    YouTube
    Set 2
    YouTube
    Set 3
    YouTube

You are lifting your chest slightly on the way up. Drive your hips the whole way up and keep the chest down. Depth is there. 340 next. Use spotter arms. Eat. Get some sleep. Maybe read a Jim Steel article for motivation

starting strength coach development program
    Thank you sir.