starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Check

Default Squat Check

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hey guys, apologies for the below parallel squats on the previous post. Here’s Monday’s workout at 300lbs, 2nd and 3rd set. Looking back I def need to keep my chin down. Elbow was not as pissed off as yesterday’s but is there anything you can see in my setup that might be aggravating it? Or is it a a sign I need to widen my grip?

Set 2
    YouTube

Set 3
    YouTube

Cheers!

Bobby
    Gonna need you to follow the sticky guidelines for filming, man. Landscape (if possible) so we can see everything. You're knees are cut off in this. Also, don't wear all dark colors as the sticky says.
    This weight is too heavy for you to fix what you're going to need to fix. Drop back to 275 and film a set of 5, following everything laid out in the sticky, then post. If the bar is sliding around on your back you'll need to get one with a center knurl or make a center knurl with a little bit of athletic tape. That may be what's pissing off the elbows.

My bad again. Here’s me lifting 275lbs for 3 sets of 5 at 3 different angles.

1st: (Elbow pain slightly returned)
    YouTube

2nd:
    YouTube

3rd: (elbow angry)
    YouTube

Sorry in advanced if there’s too many obstructions or my angles weren’t good. I did my best with the weird small shape of my home.