starting strength gym

Thread: Deadlift form check 100Kg * 5

Default Deadlift form check 100Kg * 5

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hard to tell for me if I'm doing all right or totally fucking up. But I think 100 kg is a good weight to get my form in order. Some notes for your consideration: I have short legs and a long torso. What I'm noticing in general during DL's is that I'm often pushing the bar forward with my right knee/leg/chin on the way down. I've got a bit of pain in the area of my left upper glute since my workout before. I've some cracking in the sacroiliac joint and lower back when I tilt my pelvis back or rotate my pelvis, or breath very deep and tighten my abs (I only do it when not under load), its not painful I just dont know if its ok if my lower back is cracking. Normally I lift barefoot during DL's because I thought its easier to set my back without heels. During the session below I felt the bar getting away from my legs on the way down during the last two reps. Thanks in advance for taking the time looking at my video.

Deadlift 100Kg x 5 - YouTube

These look good. You shifted forward a tad on the last rep but overall fine. Probably don't have to worry about cracking if its not painful. You could point your toes out slightly more