starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SQWATS 420x5 @88kg

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm starting to think that you just love messing with me.

I ended my NLP w/ a set of 5 @ 455lbs and am now running TM. My friend who posted this video is at 420lbs for 3x5 and will likely get above 455lbs for 5 if he keeps it up.

My question is, "Is a 600lbs squat in the cards for us? And if so how long would you expect it to take for us to get there?"

Guys, please read the sticky about how to film and then post a set from the requested angle.

Quote Originally Posted by m s View Post
    This video is so weird. Why is it such high quality? Why is the camera constantly moving? It ends with that no spotter message, but why are spotters relevant if you are just going to dump the bar? And why are you dumping metal plates when a rack with safeties is available? Why is your youtube channel so weird and high quality, and each video says "premiered"? What the fuck it's all so fucking weird I can't take it.
    I want to ask you (and anyone else who wants to jump in the convo): how would you make this better? Do you want the quality to be different? I am just lost because the title states exactly what the video is, yet it has 3 dislikes... why do you think this is?

starting strength coach development program
    This thread is now off topic, so I'm locking it.
    If you'd like to post another form check, we're happy to help. Just make sure to conform to the guidelines in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12