starting strength gym

Thread: Free coaching...

Default Free coaching...

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    ...when you post videos according to the guidelines in the sticky here.
    Required reading before posting

Read before posting and watch the videos we made to help with filming angles. Otherwise, your post will get likely get smoked.
    Please and thank you.

Also, even though this is not in the sticky, its much better if you keep things brief. A short description and one video. 6 posts of one video over the course of a couple weeks is much more desirable for us than one post with 6 videos or anything in between those 2 examples.

Good addition Ryan. I will not watch more than one video no matter how many are linked.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Thank you for this clarification. I was wondering about that. Some forums I participated in get annoyed if you start a new thread on the same subject. But you would prefer a new thread, even if it is a follow-up video on a form check? Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Thank you for this clarification. I was wondering about that. Some forums I participated in get annoyed if you start a new thread on the same subject. But you would prefer a new thread, even if it is a follow-up video on a form check? Got it.
    No, its fine to keep posting follow up vids in the same thread, its posting multiple videos at once with long descriptions and many questions we want to avoid