starting strength gym

Thread: Squat form check

Default Squat form check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    19y, 95kg
    Hi,
    I've started SS few months back and was progressing steadily in every lift. Somewhere around start of may , suddenly I started feeling uneasy in my right knee, it felt loose(around the same time right knee started making popping sound ). It made me stop squatting. Went to doctor, he didn’t see anything out of ordinary. I decided to keep progressing on other lifts and don’t put too much pressure on knee hoping it would come back to normal.

1.5 Months later I still have somewhat different feeling in right knee, but its as noticeable as before. So I am ready to squat again, since my thoughts were that it happened because of bad form, putting too much pressure on knees. I want to make sure before starting to go heavy that I have my form right.

First 2 videos are from me squatting before may(90, 100kg) , so I can know what was I doing wrong.

Last video (40kg) is recent where I tried focusing on leaning more forward and not pushing knees over the foot. Only after i came home I read that you should not post form checks with light weights ,sorry about that.
    recent

Thanks in advance!

Standard knee-slide problems. All the reps at 100 were high.