starting strength gym

Thread: Squat help. 350lbs. 5 sets x 3 reps.

Default Squat help. 350lbs. 5 sets x 3 reps.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Progressing well just milking the end of LP. Problem is I can't figure out how to correct my grip to stop the nagging tendinitis. Specifically golfers elbow or medial epicondylitis to be specific. Read the book and several articles on SS website but for some reason I can not corrected the issue. I will submit a video as soon as I can figure out how attach. My question is if the bar is perfectly centered on back, and even with floor. Why does my left elbow tend to ift higher than the right. The squats feel great and bar like I said is very even and flat to the floor. But my left elbow is not liking it. And I have a nice scarring/callous formed on my left scapula. squat training. form check - YouTube

Narrow your grip and lower your elbows. We've talked about this before.

Thanks Rip I'll try that. I had a narrower grip starting but once I got up over about 315 the bar rolled up my back. I really struggled to get it in the correct position on the spine of the scapula when my grip was narrower.

Place it a half-inch lower than you want it.

Thank you sir. Tried it last night. Backed weight off to 315 and went back to sets of 5 across with the suggested corrections. Felt way better. Increased drive from bottom as well. Submitting a form check to a SS coach as well for continued feed back. Thanks for all you do Ripp.