starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Form Check - Lower back fatigue

Angry Squat Form Check - Lower back fatigue

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm on LP. I have recently started to develop lower back fatigue. In the beginning, I felt the fatigue after the workout and now im feeling it both during and after it. First it was possible to recover from it during resting days but that is not the case anymore. Last week I had to cut friday's deadlift. I did not finish my workout this monday due to the fatigue. A few days ago I was walking to a store close by to buy some milk and I felt a lot of fatigue in the lower back as if i've just executed 15+ deadlifts.

Note, there is no soreness when I am sitting down. There is no pain either. It also seems like the soreness gets a bit worse if I stick my but out as far as i can (anterior pelvic tint)

These are all at parallel and not to depth. Check the sticky at the top of the forum. Get a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Troupos View Post
    These are all at parallel and not to depth. Check the sticky at the top of the forum. Get a belt.
    Will do. I'll have to deload anyway.

Expect insufficient depth, do you see anything else that is off with the squat?

We expect sufficient depth. Do not post above-parallel squats on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We expect sufficient depth. Do not post above-parallel squats on these boards.
    Gotcha. Will read through the rules properly before posting next time