starting strength gym

Thread: Squat Check

Wink Squat Check

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I attended a squat and deadlift training camp in Orlando on January, 22nd of this year. I learned a lot and got some very good feedback (Primarily on the Deadlift as it seems my squat was technically sound at that time). The most surprising thing I learned was that I was pulling from an over extended position. I have recently started the Texas method and I'm concerned that my heaviest squats also reach a position of over extension at the bottom. These squats feel very good so I'm hoping there's not much wrong as I feel it in all the right places, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing something. My next intensity day is tomorrow so I can take another video if needed. Assuming my back is doing what it's supposed (It feels like it is), is these anything else I should be working on?

I am a 6'0 ft, 187.0 lb Turd, please advise.

Squat Video - Texas Intensity Day - YouTube

Very good squats. Is there a buffet within driving distance?

Thank you for taking the time to check that for me, Rip. I'll see if I can't find one and get over there pronto! *COMMENCING SEE FOOD DIET*

This intensity day was 4 weeks after the one posted above. I've since moved and don't have the preferred angle anymore (I've elected to squat inside the rack now as I don't have 2 spotters) so my upper back is obscured. I'm thinking that I'm lifting my chest too early. What do you guys think? Just a heads up, my dad is very verbal in his encouragement.

I'm 22, still 6'0 ft, but now I live within 1.2 miles of 3 different buffets and weigh 200.0 lb. I had been consuming 200 grams of protein a day in addition to a half a gallon of milk. After a visit to the nutrition section of the forum, I am consuming 200 grams of protein including a half a gallon milk.

Squats - Texas Method Intensity Day 05/06/22 - YouTube

Thank you for providing this resource.