starting strength gym

Thread: By golly! I did it!

Default By golly! I did it!

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I reached one of my long term goals last week. I deadlifted 300Lbs X 5. I'm still exhausted.

As I said before. This shit works. I'm turning 63 next month. Stronger than I've ever been.

I don't always see eye to eye with Rip. However, his coaching, through books and forums, have helped me change my life for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ChessGuy View Post
    I reached one of my long term goals last week. I deadlifted 300Lbs X 5. I'm still exhausted.

As I said before. This shit works. I'm turning 63 next month. Stronger than I've ever been.

I don't always see eye to eye with Rip. However, his coaching, through books and forums, have helped me change my life for the better.
    Excellent work, ChessGuy. 300 lbs x 5 is no joke for a man who's nearing retirement age. Keep up the good work. Next comes 305!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    Excellent work, ChessGuy. 300 lbs x 5 is no joke for a man who's nearing retirement age. Keep up the good work. Next comes 305!
    A subtle yet profound perspective! You didn't say next comes 400, but rather next comes 305. Small regular increments! Slow and steady wins the race, and the only thing that matters is your next increase. Word!

Any time you reach one of your goals it is a positve thing for the mind as well. As the body.way to go.

Thanks, folks! The bad news is that I can't button my uniform shirt collar as I used to. Need to buy new shirts.

You're costing me money, Rip. !! lol