starting strength gym

Thread: Jerome Wisneski, SSC

Default Jerome Wisneski, SSC

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I had three coaching sessions with Jerome Wisneski, one of the newer SSCs, last month right before he left Western Pennsylvania for Arizona. He was professional, easy to work with, and a credit to the organization. I'm borderline older and fairly unathletic lifter who has struggled with recovery and form, but he met me where I was at and helped me get my squat back into PR territory, and, at my request, helped me get re-started with power cleans. His cues were super helpful and he was full of good advice between sets. Working with him over the course of a couple of weeks really helped me to calibrate my own assessments of my form when I review videos of my worksets. If time and geography had allowed, I would've kept seeing him. t gather that Jerome passed the SSC exam on his first try, which attests both to his aptitude and to the mentoring he got from Professor Racculia. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you and helping you through the power cleans. I hope your training has been going well!