starting strength gym

Thread: Thank You Emily, Diego, and Christian

Default Thank You Emily, Diego, and Christian

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I've been reading the SS boards and books for a few years now; been lifting using the SS model since ~2013. All on my own.

Today, I attended my first SS pressing camp at Fivex3 Training in Baltimore. It was about a 6 hour drive for me and my wife (who was shopping in downtown Baltimore while I was at the camp).

This is the first time I've ever been coached in my life. I'm 49.

Can't thank Emily, Diego, and Christian enough. Great atmosphere, great coaching. Money well spent.

If you're like me--have read the books multiple times, visit the site almost daily for years, watched dozens of form check videos, own the DVD--and you've never been to a camp or been coached, save the money and GO! You will not be disappointed.

Everyone on the Fivex3 staff is great. Was great to meet other lifters. Will definitely do this again.

Rip, you should be proud (I suspect you are) having brand ambassadors like Emily and Diego. If today was any indication, you'll be adding Christian to that list pretty soon.

--Vince

Hi Vince!
    Thank YOU for your kind words!!! It was a pleasure working with you that morning. The entire group was fantastic. I am not on the forum too frequently so my apologies for not seeing this sooner. It was great to meet you and help you with your training. Good luck to you and we hope to see you again in the future!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. We would love to hear from you.

Yours,
    Emily