I attended a pulling camp at Black Iron Training in Lansing, MI on 11.4. Coaches Kurisko and Sullivan were great. I've had numerous sessions with SSCs to work on my pulling form, but this 5 hour session gave all of us more consecutive time on the platform than any one hour session could. Having that much time at once really ingrained a lot of cues in a way that a single hour can't. The instruction was top notch - both coaches, as well as intern Brooke, we're incredibly helpful. It was also very helpful getting to watch other participants get coached. The camp went a full hour over time with Q & A, and it only ended then because no one had any questions left - the coaches were incredibly giving of their time. The student/coach ratio was 4 including Brooke, and I couldn't have asked for more one on one instruction. Even if you've worked with a SSC before, don't think that one of these camps doesn't have anything further to offer you. The price was a bargain for what I got out of it. Despite the 5 hour drive from Cincinnati, this was so helpful that I'll likely attend more camps here in the future.