starting strength gym

Thread: Pulling Camp 3/10 Lansing, MI Testimonial

Default Pulling Camp 3/10 Lansing, MI Testimonial

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Yesterday I attended the pulling camp at Black Iron in Lansing, MI. What a great experience! Coaches Chris and Sully, and the interns Frank, Brooke and Noah have incredible ability to observe lifts and provide individualized cues in real time. They explained the lifts thoroughly step by step starting with why they are performed, to set up and through execution. They are very generous with their time, staying until ALL questions were answered.

I also had a great experience with others attending the camp. It was great talking to others about running the SS program, and everyone pitched in from helping to load/unload bars to taking video to offering encouragement. It was a really positive atmosphere.

If you have not yet worked with a SSC in person, I can't recommend it enough. No matter where you are in the program they will help you get your form dialed in, avoid injury and keep adding weight to the bar!

Thanks for the kind words Mike! We enjoyed having you out for our camp and hope to see you another in the future.