Last Saturday I met Joe for a coaching session at Limitless Elite Gym in Appleton, WI. My primary motivation for seeing Joe was to ensure good form on the main lifts, discuss my less than ideal programming (on a busy schedule) and I also wanted to get Joe's perspective on how he became an SSC.

I can confidently say that Joe delivered above and beyond what I could have asked from our session! Joe's expert eye identified some minor faults in my lifts and provided me with great cues to correct them. Admittedly, I felt fairly confident in my form as I have doing SS programming for over 2 years, but I was surprised at how much better my lifts felt after he "tweaked" a few things. I feel like I can continue to make serious progress on the lifts by putting Joe's feedback into practice. He even taught me how to Power Snatch in what felt like less 10 minutes. I have never snatched before and I was seriously skeptical going into it. Like all good coaches, Joe instilled a belief in me that I could indeed perform the lift. Using a simple teaching method, great verbal and tactile cues, I managed a few solid reps!

As someone who trains friends and family using the SS method, I learned a lot from Joe on how to coach the lifts (above what can be found in the Blue Book). He taught me creative ways to teach the lifts for the "hard cases". Joe was incredibly generous with his time was very helpful in answering my programming questions. He also shared tips on how to gain more coaching experience being in my situation.

In summary, Joe lived up to my expectations of an SSC and then some! He was an excellent coach, highly entertaining, and was very gracious with his time and willing to answer all of my questions. If you're in or near Wisconsin, you need to see Joe Jaloszynski! This is easily one of the best personal investments I have ever made.