starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Plates

Cool Three Plates

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'm just very happy with my progress and wanted to boast a bit. Tonight i pulled three plates (315) from the floor for the first time. I'm going to make it to 4, I know I will.

When I first found SS and started doing research on lifting weights, this was one of the big milestones I set for myself, and within the next week or two I should be hitting the other milestone I set for myself, which is a 225 bench. I'm super proud of my progress, and thanks Starting Strength for putting out good content empowering people to make a change in their lives.

Three Plates. Fuck. Yeah.

20200208_183241.jpg

Congratulations!!! Keep plugging away and you'll get there.

Bravo! Keep at it!!

Do it big guy!

Well done animal.

Quote Originally Posted by danpio1217 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'm just very happy with my progress and wanted to boast a bit. Tonight i pulled three plates (315) from the floor for the first time. I'm going to make it to 4, I know I will.

When I first found SS and started doing research on lifting weights, this was one of the big milestones I set for myself, and within the next week or two I should be hitting the other milestone I set for myself, which is a 225 bench. I'm super proud of my progress, and thanks Starting Strength for putting out good content empowering people to make a change in their lives.

20200208_183241.jpg
    Three plates. Fuck yeah is right, brother! good work!

Default Give me 3 plates....give me 3 plates mister....give me 3 plates from the floor

Give me 3 plates ....give me 3 plates mister...and You'll soon see me make it 4!

20200208_183241.jpg
    Nice one man. In this game, having goals are absolutely central to success.

I swear i'll do nude cartwheels down my street when i finally get the three wheels for reps on the squat!

Fuck yeah dude! I remember the first time pulling 3 plates for a set of 5 back in October. Now, I'm working my way back up, just hit 275x5 today!

starting strength coach development program

20200208_183241.jpg
    Well done! For reference here is the thread of awesome- Thread of awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast