starting strength gym

Thread: This Community

Califorinia the place Rip loves, but if it's any consolation my Mom was Born in Wichita Falls ;)

Default This Community

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    It's been a rough series of events for my life and health these past 3 and 1/2 years and now I find myself at the homestretch of it all. I just wanted to let you all know that you matter to me, and especially Inna who took the time to talk to me awhile back ago when I was around my worst. That conversation gave me hope that I could be something greater than myself, and was all a person like me could have asked for. This community is very special to me and I have leaned on it during some pretty tough times. I just started walking again not too long ago and I have what should be my last major surgery in a few weeks. I know I've been a "Silent Warrior" about it all but it's mainly because that's my nature. So thank you all for being there even if you didn't know you were. It's given me alot to look forward too. I hope in the future that I'll be able to return the favor.

Sincerely, Jamps

Always great to hear reports like this. Inna is the best! Love the Location description as well