starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Business name ideas.

Default Business name ideas.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi everyone, i am starting a personal training business in Ireland and i want to concentrate on people over 40, 50 and beyond, the young at heart I am looking for some good names for my new business. I am using starting strength method and plan to become a starting strength coach next year. Thanks in advance.

I’m guessing there could be some sensitivity based on local dialog. Things I would consider: You don’t need a terribly killer website name as it’s mostly local advertising. However you need to be careful that the name is not invisible on the internet. A friend was setting up a business for home products for beach/shore houses. He wanted to call the company Barrier Sound, however I informed him the first 200+ searches on Google turn that around to “Sound Barrier” and that he would be deeply buried.

I’d suggest you do some research first, give me the names/websites of the top 4 or 5 trainers in your area.
    I should be able to offer some assistance by looking at what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajtar View Post
    Hi everyone, i am starting a personal training business in Ireland and i want to concentrate on people over 40, 50 and beyond, the young at heart I am looking for some good names for my new business. I am using starting strength method and plan to become a starting strength coach next year. Thanks in advance.
    Senior Strength

Senior Strong

Oh and I do really like Sully's name of: Grey Steel

However that's probably copyrighted or whatever one does for company names.

Named after the geezer that finally died of his wounds decades after having killed Grendel when he slew a dragon that had been ravaging his kingdom:

Beowulf's Hall. Do it in runes. Although you might have fudge a few of the letters and vowels to make it readable.

Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    I’m guessing there could be some sensitivity based on local dialog. Things I would consider: You don’t need a terribly killer website name as it’s mostly local advertising. However you need to be careful that the name is not invisible on the internet. A friend was setting up a business for home products for beach/shore houses. He wanted to call the company Barrier Sound, however I informed him the first 200+ searches on Google turn that around to “Sound Barrier” and that he would be deeply buried.

I’d suggest you do some research first, give me the names/websites of the top 4 or 5 trainers in your area.
    I should be able to offer some assistance by looking at what they are doing.
    I am currently based in small village outside Galway, Ireland but i want to move to new zealand next year and i would like to find a name that is expressing exactly what i do wchich is starting strength method for people over 40. In my area there is nothing like starting strength, i think i am the only personal trainer using this method.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Oh and I do really like Sully's name of: Grey Steel

However that's probably copyrighted or whatever one does for company names.
    I am a big fan of Sully's work, i am in the process of reading his latest book right now. Grey Steel is a great name, he made a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Named after the geezer that finally died of his wounds decades after having killed Grendel when he slew a dragon that had been ravaging his kingdom:

Beowulf's Hall. Do it in runes. Although you might have fudge a few of the letters and vowels to make it readable.
    Beowulf's Hall is a great name, i may call my future gym like that.

I am currently based in small village outside Galway, Ireland but i want to move to new zealand next year and i would like to find a name that is expressing exactly what i do wchich is starting strength method for people over 40. In my area there is nothing like starting strength, i think i am the only personal trainer using this method.
    Kia kaha - Wikipedia

starting strength coach development program
    If that’s your focus you should consult with someone in that region. I have a contact in New Zealand that does internet marketing, web design and content, PM me when you get serious. That kind of move along with your current plan it would be wise to build a brand around the new country. You’ll need to restrict SERPS searches to just New Zealand so getting ideas and brainstorming from the UK may not be as easy as you think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast