starting strength gym

Thread: Cutting a Rug

Default Cutting a Rug

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    So we go to a wedding on Saturday and when I'm going lower than anyone else can during "Shout", I again feel grateful to have found this program. I'm out on the dance floor for song after song while the rest of the folks my age keep falling out complaining about their knees/backs/feet hurting..... the manifold benefits of strength training indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by hondotbt View Post
    So we go to a wedding on Saturday and when I'm going lower than anyone else can during "Shout", I again feel grateful to have found this program. I'm out on the dance floor for song after song while the rest of the folks my age keep falling out complaining about their knees/backs/feet hurting..... the manifold benefits of strength training indeed.
    Indeed!

I'm guessing, like me, you are a geezer. Since cutting a rug is an otherwise archaic term that no one else uses any more.

A geezer in SS terms for sure, I'm 55. But by end of this month will be stronger than ever in my life.This is my 3rd serious time through NLP, so big goal for 2019 is to stick with it and not get distracted.