Page 517 of 517 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517
Results 5,161 to 5,163 of 5163

Thread: Garage gyms

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron8 View Post
    Ironmasters Adjustable DB...
    If you have the budget, I'd definitely get a set.
    I've seen a lot of praise for this set on youtube, forums, review sites, etc. I'm in the market for a dumbbell set, but I can't quite convince myself that the cost is worth it for the Ironmasters over a spinlock set from Titan or Rep Fitness. Having used the Ironmasters would you still say that the several hundred dollar difference is worth it? If so do you think the rest of us will have regrets for going the cheaper route? I'm just trying to save money where possible but not get into the trap of having to buy something twice because I made a bad choice.

Quote Originally Posted by A Schenck View Post
    I've seen a lot of praise for this set on youtube, forums, review sites, etc. I'm in the market for a dumbbell set, but I can't quite convince myself that the cost is worth it for the Ironmasters over a spinlock set from Titan or Rep Fitness. Having used the Ironmasters would you still say that the several hundred dollar difference is worth it? If so do you think the rest of us will have regrets for going the cheaper route? I'm just trying to save money where possible but not get into the trap of having to buy something twice because I made a bad choice.
    The Ironmaster dbs can adjust weights in about 5 seconds, idk I can say the same for regular cheap spinlocks. The material quality is also very solid and durable. To me it’s definitely worth the price. I says pay once for quality and you won’t need to shop for DBs again.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron8 View Post
    The Ironmaster dbs can adjust weights in about 5 seconds, idk I can say the same for regular cheap spinlocks. The material quality is also very solid and durable. To me it’s definitely worth the price. I says pay once for quality and you won’t need to shop for DBs again.

I opted for cheap spinlock type dumbell handles. I got a few extra sets and leave them pre-loaded; a pair for benching, a pair for pressing, and some pairs for warmup weights/other exercises.