starting strength gym
Page 484 of 517 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5163

Thread: Garage gyms

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Figured I'd post a pic of mine since I've stored my plates on the wall and built my platform...
    IMG955964 (1).jpg

Just scored this Rogue GHD GH-1 on craigslist last night. In lightly used condition. Paid $250. Goes for $545 brand new from Rogue. Very happy with this score.

GHD.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hollowpond View Post
    Figured I'd post a pic of mine since I've stored my plates on the wall and built my platform...
    IMG955964 (1).jpg
    Sweet setup!

Quote Originally Posted by JLB105 View Post
    Just scored this Rogue GHD GH-1 on craigslist last night. In lightly used condition. Paid $250. Goes for $545 brand new from Rogue. Very happy with this score.

GHD.jpg
    Man. Great score on such a nice piece of equipment. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd90 View Post
    My experience of strength shop is good price, but finish can be a bit lacking. Everything I've had has been functionally perfect, but a few small blemishes are usually there. For example I have a 2028 bar with inconsistent knurl that is on average much smoother than it should be and a mini deadlift jack that end caps don't fit. That said the prices were good for both items.

Bulldog also have a foldable rack but it costs a bit more. They are doing a Black Friday deal just now that might even the playing field if you want a dip attachment.

Bulldog Gear Black Friday Deal || Free Dip Attachment

Is it definitely a foldable you want?

Purchased the Titan X-2 Rack (Short). Couldn't pass it up for $288 including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMarkMark View Post
    Purchased the Titan X-2 Rack (Short). Couldn't pass it up for $288 including shipping.
    Damn. About the same price as Rogue spotter arms. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingWayne View Post
    My experience of strength shop is good price, but finish can be a bit lacking. Everything I've had has been functionally perfect, but a few small blemishes are usually there. For example I have a 2028 bar with inconsistent knurl that is on average much smoother than it should be and a mini deadlift jack that end caps don't fit. That said the prices were good for both items.

Bulldog also have a foldable rack but it costs a bit more. They are doing a Black Friday deal just now that might even the playing field if you want a dip attachment.

Bulldog Gear Black Friday Deal || Free Dip Attachment

Is it definitely a foldable you want?
    It definitely looks handy as I only have a single garage in the new house. Will have to measure up when I get in there and consider space and cost.

Missed Black Friday sales damn it! Sale wont be complete for a while yet!

Any idea what the smallest dimension space you would need to have an appropriate gym setup? I am trying to carve out some space in my house but not sure how much space I need.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by billb7581 View Post
    Any idea what the smallest dimension space you would need to have an appropriate gym setup? I am trying to carve out some space in my house but not sure how much space I need.
    Until recently, I was lifting and coaching in <100 square feet. The loft of my condo contained an 8x8' platform with a squat rack bolted onto it, just enough clearance to put plates on the bar, and enough space for a plate tree and the the bench off to the side for the non-lifting lifter to sit (had to stand during bench press). It didn't have as much room as I'd have liked for power cleans. Lots of people got stronger up there.