starting strength gym
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Microplates for sale

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I ordered these microplates a few months ago, and I am another extremely happy customer. This is a great product at a great price. Thanks again for an awesome product Dan!

Bump, have about a 2 year supply of microplates in stock (cut them along with a big project I did this summer). Mailed a few sets today with all orders from the past week up to date. I will be making another trip to the post office Friday after work for any order I receive by Friday 3pm Eastern.

Thanks!

Another endorsement. Just got my set and they are great!

Thumbs up I got mine! Fast! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Miller View Post
    Bump, have about a 2 year supply of microplates in stock (cut them along with a big project I did this summer). Mailed a few sets today with all orders from the past week up to date. I will be making another trip to the post office Friday after work for any order I receive by Friday 3pm Eastern.

Thanks!
    I mailed my bank check and Dan turned my order around super-quick! Plates are great, just going to give them a quick wipe and start using them next week. They have a very light protective coating of some kind of oil, it isn't nasty sticky like WD-40 would become. Dan is also great about communication on order status etc.

Thanks Dan!

I want to thank everyone for the positive word of mouth. I've sold a bunch of sets in the past few days, so the word is getting around somehow. I'm shipping every 3-5 days, so expect delivery within 7-10 days from placing an order. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Miller View Post
    I want to thank everyone for the positive word of mouth. I've sold a bunch of sets in the past few days, so the word is getting around somehow. I'm shipping every 3-5 days, so expect delivery within 7-10 days from placing an order. Thanks again!
    Thank you Dan;

Just ordered a set for myself.
    Cheers.

I heard about you from the guys on the Barbell Logic podcast last week. I was already looking for a set, so when they said you're the best, I placed an order. Looking forward to their arrival. Thanks Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by joecom View Post
    I heard about you from the guys on the Barbell Logic podcast last week. I was already looking for a set, so when they said you're the best, I placed an order. Looking forward to their arrival. Thanks Dan!
    Thanks. I mailed yours on Friday, so you should have them in the mail today or tomorrow.

Please don't reply to this thread any further. I'm reposting it with updated photo links and a more current date. I don't want folks seeing the broken picture links and years old thread and not be sure if I'm still selling them. I'll link this thread so people can see all of your feedback - thanks!

I ordered a set a few years ago and never used them bc I never got my gym set up until now. They look as good as when I got them. A real bargain.

starting strength coach development program
    Just sent payment. Thank you!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast