starting strength gym
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: The Bridge

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Whoops! Sorry everyone. Meant to post this in my log, but clicked the wrong link in my subscription list and didn't realize it until after. Can't delete it either I don't think?

Quote Originally Posted by Euby View Post
    Whoops! Sorry everyone. Meant to post this in my log, but clicked the wrong link in my subscription list and didn't realize it until after. Can't delete it either I don't think?
    I think you were just wanted to show off your PRs. Nice job bud.

Quote Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    I think you were just wanted to show off your PRs. Nice job bud.
    Freudian slip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    That's a good catch. I actually hadn't seen that in depth and should've looked more closely before signing off on it. Trying to do more things I'm good at vs. being sucked into something.

Sure, that'd be great!
    FYI, almost a year later and the title page of the ebook still has the incorrect “Intermediate/Advanced” label text. And the contents still have typos, errors, and layout inconsistencies. I know this is the free program and the others are marketed and sold, but IMO that’s all the more reason to ensure the free one is polished. It is not currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    We ran out of time during the writing of this free eBook and template, but thought to include what we felt was best. Sorry.
    I don’t understand this. It’s your program, and you own the Word document, you can update it and fix errors and make additions any time you like. Because it’s your free promo program, this is your one big chance to explain why it (and you) are awesome. Why not improve/polish it with revisions? It’s not frozen in amber or written in stone, yo.

To my knowledge, the BBM crew don't post on here anymore. I very much doubt you'll get a response, but your observation is accurate. It doesn't take long to go back through your marketing device and clean it up especially on a document like this.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    To my knowledge, the BBM crew don't post on here anymore. I very much doubt you'll get a response, but your observation is accurate. It doesn't take long to go back through your marketing device and clean it up especially on a document like this.
    Ah, thanks. OK I'll let this thread die then. I just got done reading it (skimming thru the childish arguments between members) to get an idea what other SS fans think/thought of it, and get some tips for what many of us may not be familiar with. For that it was useful.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546