starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Sale on Adidas Powerlifting shoes

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Size 9 is on a ship in the Pacific Ocean somewhere.....

I haven't a clue where my size 11's are. No shipping notification as yet...(the size has been in and out of stock). Hopefully sooner than later. In the meantime I'm using my Sambas.

I placed my order on 11/26/17 and received them 12/7/17.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flush View Post
    I placed my order on 11/26/17 and received them 12/7/17.
    Thanks for the update. Maybe it won't be much longer then. (Though Cyber Monday had to be an avalanche of orders.)

Mine arrived today via FedEx. Like 'em and will use them for my training in place of my Adidas Sambas.

Not a lot of arch support, (the Sambas have more), so I put a pair of my Superfeet (blue) in place of the flimsy sock liner. Should help keep excessive pronation under control.

Got mine. Should be coming today. I was actually surprised with how fast they shipped.

"Time out! We’re experiencing some issues and had to cancel your order. You won’t be charged for this, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Feel free to create another order. If you have any questions, we’re here to help."

So I guess they weren't on the ship after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    "Time out! We’re experiencing some issues and had to cancel your order. You won’t be charged for this, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Feel free to create another order. If you have any questions, we’re here to help."

So I guess they weren't on the ship after all.
    That sucks. But if they honor the Cyber Monday price I'd give them another chance.

Otherwise I'd order from amazon as they have the shoes for the same current $63 price (last time I checked) and you'll get 'em quicker.

Keep us posted and sorry for your trouble. I was beginning to think my order was lost as it took two weeks or a tad over before the shoes actually shipped.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That sucks. But if they honor the Cyber Monday price I'd give them another chance.

Otherwise I'd order from amazon as they have the shoes for the same current $63 price (last time I checked) and you'll get 'em quicker.

Keep us posted and sorry for your trouble. I was beginning to think my order was lost as it took two weeks or a tad over before the shoes actually shipped.
    I should have added, make sure you speak with their customer service to place the order to preserve your Cyber Monday price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12