starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Sale on Adidas Powerlifting shoes

Default Big Sale on Adidas Powerlifting shoes

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This might of already been posted but I bought a pair of Adidas Powerlift 3.0’s for $45 for Cyber Monday. Not sure what’s cyber about shoes, but anyway. They also have some other models (more expensive). 30% off 3.0’s plus another 30% with promo code. Pretty good deal.

Here’s the link:

https://m.adidas.com/us/search?q=Powerlifting

Use the promo code CYBER2017

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin. I followed your lead and ordered a pair of the Powerlift 3.1s for $44 plus a couple dollars tax.

Awesome. Thanks for the tip!

No problem! Glad u got the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Thanks, Kevin. I followed your lead and ordered a pair of the Powerlift 3.1s for $44 plus a couple dollars tax.
    Hey Blues,

I ordered a pair the day this was posted and haven't had a confirmation email of any sort- have you had the same experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Hey Blues,

I ordered a pair the day this was posted and haven't had a confirmation email of any sort- have you had the same experience?
    I did receive a confirmation email with the order number and the particulars of the purchase. (I used paypal for mine, so I got a paypal invoice as well.)

However, when I check the site, there is no tracking info as yet. It says the order was confirmed and awaiting packing / shipping.

I'll keep you posted once I get word that the order has actually shipped.

My shoes arrived about two hours after I got the tracking email. About four days from order to arrival.

I called the adidas customer service number this morning and after a lengthy wait got to speak with a very nice phone rep. She told me that apparently the shoes I ordered had gone out of stock in my size and are back in stock and should be shipped soon.

If anyone is having issues, you can reach them via email or telephone customer service which is available 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I called the adidas customer service number this morning and after a lengthy wait got to speak with a very nice phone rep. She told me that apparently the shoes I ordered had gone out of stock in my size and are back in stock and should be shipped soon.

If anyone is having issues, you can reach them via email or telephone customer service which is available 7 days a week.
    I'll check with them, thanks.

starting strength coach development program
    I got a pair for my son. Shipped super fast. They are a little more squishy than my Romeleo's, but for $44 you can't beat them!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast