starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BestBelts

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Yeah I've ordered a couple belts from them. They can take 2-3 months to make the belt, but it is totally worth it when you finally get it. They are excellent belts, totally worth the patients. You should receive an email about a week before you receive it updating you that the order is shipping soon.

I ordered from them and struggle to recall a more unprofessional, time consuming, inefficient and annoying purchasing experience in my entire life. I then had to wait weeks upon weeks to finally receive the product.

Since then I have used the belt almost everyday for the past 6 years without issue and have never used or even seen a finer lifting belt. Some things just are what they are.

I received the belt yesterday in the mail and it seems to be of excellent quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    I received the belt yesterday in the mail and it seems to be of excellent quality.
    Glad you received it. I know that Inzer and Best Belts don't really give you any information on your belt after you order it. I know Matt at Pioneer does his best to give you an update if you reach out to them. Pioneer is the best to me, but as long as you enjoy your belt then that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Anderson View Post
    Glad you received it. I know that Inzer and Best Belts don't really give you any information on your belt after you order it. I know Matt at Pioneer does his best to give you an update if you reach out to them. Pioneer is the best to me, but as long as you enjoy your belt then that's all that matters.
    I had the same experience with Inzer, seems like it took a month or more.
    I was worried something happened (payment didn't get thru, or lost, or whatever).
    Then, I emailed Inzer a couple times. No reply. My belt just showed up one day.

I ordered a 3 inch Best Belt back on Dec 22nd. I haven’t received any updates yet, but I’m being patient...

I currently have a 4 inch Inzer which, I believe, is too big for me (at almost 5’2). I have a bunch of tender areas right under my rib cage, but it’s nothing significant. Still can’t wait to get the 3 inch belt! I check my email every day. I understand that, in any event, all good belts need to be broken in and can cause some degree of bruising/tenderness. So, I’ll probably have to start all over again with the Best Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Williams View Post
    I ordered a 3 inch Best Belt back on Dec 22nd. I haven’t received any updates yet, but I’m being patient...

I currently have a 4 inch Inzer which, I believe, is too big for me (at almost 5’2). I have a bunch of tender areas right under my rib cage, but it’s nothing significant. Still can’t wait to get the 3 inch belt! I check my email every day. I understand that, in any event, all good belts need to be broken in and can cause some degree of bruising/tenderness. So, I’ll probably have to start all over again with the Best Belt.
    They take time to break in but it shouldn't be too bad. The wait for Best Belts is well worth it, trust me. I have two of their belts (10mm and 13mm) and I broke them in by rolling them up tight one way and rubber-banding it overnight and then rolling it the other way the next night. It felt broken in enough after a week of doing this and training.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Ptacek View Post
    They take time to break in but it shouldn't be too bad. The wait for Best Belts is well worth it, trust me. I have two of their belts (10mm and 13mm) and I broke them in by rolling them up tight one way and rubber-banding it overnight and then rolling it the other way the next night. It felt broken in enough after a week of doing this and training.
    Great advice, Alex. I will try to speed the “breaking in” along as you suggest.

This reminds me of how I break in uncomfortable shoes- with my feet inside them adorned with a thick pair of socks to protect against heat, a very hot hair dryer in the area causing the problem, and something to pull that area out as the heat is blowing on it. It works most of the time. These belts are a bit too thick for that nonsense, so the rubberbands will have to do. LOL

starting strength coach development program
    There's actually an old video or Rip doing this with a belt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12