starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BestBelts

Default BestBelts

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I ordered a athlete belt from bestbelts.net back in December. I’ve called and emailed recently requesting an update on the order and can’t get any response. Anyone know a better way to contact these folks?

Did you check the website to see of they made any announcements about delays?

I ordered a belt last year in January and it took until April for it to be delivered. Combination of tooling issues and an influx of orders.

They answered my email about three weeks after I made an inquiry.

have you received an email about your order being in their manufacturing department?
    I ordered mine at the beginning of February 2015. Feb 13 I got an email about it being in their manufacturing department and that being a 7-14 day process. March 11 I got an email that it was shipped. They are not fast but the belt is fantastic and will last me many years, unless I get too fat to fit it.l.

The only email I got from them was when I ordered the belt and they emailed stating order confirmation. I sent a email Jan 18th to check status. Haven’t received anything back.

I ordered a belt through their website last year for shipping to England. I emailed them to request an approximate delivery date but didn't get a response. I then put pen to paper and posted them a letter to which they responded by email.
    The belt arrived after about 10 weeks from ordering. It is of excellent quality.

Ordered one about a year ago, took 9 weeks to get it but worth every penny.

Actually just got a phone call from them and it will be shipping out this week. Sounds like a very busy gentlemen.

Bob's Belts is the tits

Ordered one for my daughter at the end of December (3" belt). Got it three weeks later. She absolutely loves that belt.

starting strength coach development program
    Best Belts are great, but there's usually a very long lead time. General Leathercraft is also excellent, and there's less of a wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast