starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rogue 20 kg B&R barbell or Ohio 20kg Power Bar Stainless steel barbell?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wwy View Post
    Thank you. But I am looking for 20kg barbell as my country is using metric system of measurement.
    There's less than half a kg of difference between a 45 lb bar and 20kg bar. For all intents and purposes they're interchangeable, other than competition use.

Quote Originally Posted by B Viking View Post
    There's less than half a kg of difference between a 45 lb bar and 20kg bar. For all intents and purposes they're interchangeable, other than competition use.
    Noted. Thank you. Ah, this is ok regardless of whether in 45 lb bar or 20 kg bar since I am not into competition.

New user syndrome on this mistake of thinking that if in KG mean all must be in KG.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wwy View Post
    Noted. Thank you. Ah, this is ok regardless of whether in 45 lb bar or 20 kg bar since I am not into competition.

New user syndrome on this mistake of thinking that if in KG mean all must be in KG.
    No worries. A 45 lb bar would be about 20.4 kg, which is close enough. Unless you're using calibrated plates, the tolerance on your plates will be higher than that anyway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123