Hey guys, I got introduced to SS through Mike Matthews book and programs in "Bigger, Leaner Stronger" which I've been following carefully for about 1.5 years. Prior to that I did lots of yoga and worked out sporadically, without many results, as I didn't have a strong program or understanding. I'm also currently studying for my ACE personal training exam and would like to attend SS seminars. I've spent lots of time reading the blue book and watching Rip's Youtube videos.

I've made progress that I'm happy with and am eager for more. Because of my background in yoga, massage therapy etc, I have a better than average awareness of alignment and body mechanics. I recognize the need for another set of eyes to help check some of the more subtle postural cues I may be missing and would love to have a regular workout partner that I could also provide feedback and spotting for. I thrive on adding a few more pounds to the bar on the classic compound lifts and applying a focused gaze to improve posture.

The only SS gym in Los Angeles is near the LAX airport, which isn't centrally located at all, and has lots of heavy traffic. I currently live in West Hollywood and go to Crunch gym on Sunset but might be open to joining a different gym. I don't work full time, so I have some schedule flexibility but prefer working out in the mornings. I'm 36 yo male, 5'11, 172 lbs. Deadlifting 295lbs, Bench Pressing 190lbs, Squatting 210. I'm friendly, dependable and non-flakey.

Anyone interested in a training partner/spotter, in the area?

Best,
Brent