Heads up all yous guys and gals in the Southeast Heads up all yous guys and gals in the Southeast

starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Heads up all yous guys and gals in the Southeast

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota
    Posts
    430

    Default Heads up all yous guys and gals in the Southeast

    • texas starting strength seminar september 2020
    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    You may have noticed we've opened registration for our first 2012 seminar in Atlanta on January 20-22. So you know, this is currently the only trip to the Southeast planned for the year. So if you're waiting until we hit Florida, or North Carolina, or Southern Atlanta, etc. wait no more.


    jp

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cedar Point, NC
    Posts
    4,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jep6095 View Post
    You may have noticed we've opened registration for our first 2012 seminar in Atlanta on January 20-22. So you know, this is currently the only trip to the Southeast planned for the year. So if you're waiting until we hit Florida, or North Carolina, or Southern Atlanta, etc. wait no more.

    jp
    Gillian and I are registered as of today, hotel accomadations made, see you there!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Excellent Mac! Look forward to having you guys there!

    jp

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Homer City, Pa.
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Registered today also. Waited entirely too long to attend a SSS. I am rationalizing it as an early (or late?) Christmas present to myself.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    We're excited to see you Juli. Mac and I are actually discussing anthropometry and moment arms with regard to the deadlift right now while cooking dinner. I am hoping to have a couple of my personal training clients register as well. Do you now if there are still slots open?

    Sixflat, it is a great Christmas present to yourself. We are doing the same thing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    Gillian,

    There are still spots open. We look forward to seeing you there.

    Steve

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cedar Point, NC
    Posts
    4,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
    Mac and I are actually discussing anthropometry and moment arms with regard to the deadlift right now while cooking dinner.
    We really know how to party...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    36

    Default

    I just signed up, and I'm really excited. My wife is getting a few cooking classes, and I'm getting this. I think it's a fair deal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cedar Point, NC
    Posts
    4,769

    Default

    Will there be desks/tables to write on/take notes or will be taking notes in our lap? This determines what I am going to bring with me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot1996 View Post
    Will there be desks/tables to write on/take notes or will be taking notes in our lap? This determines what I am going to bring with me.
    Most likely there will be no tables, so plan for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •