starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: European Tour - Starting Strength Camps

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Sign ups would be done in advance on the Aasgaard Company website. That should be available in a in the next two to three weeks, depending upon when I get all the contracts back and to allow the Aasgaard Staff to set things up. The vagaries of exchange rates are going to be part of the deal. When you pay via credit card on the website, currency exchange is taken care of by the processor. You would pay in GBP, the Aasgaard Company gets USD. Since exchange rates are subject to unpredictable variation, I don't know that anyone would be able to predict when the best time to buy would be. Payment will have to be in advance. Anything else would be a potential disaster. Further, I don't want to be carrying a backpack full of cash around Europe.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    AAAAARGH! Why couldn't this have happened a few years ago when I still had spare cash for this kind of thing?!

All of you who can attend one these camps, do it, or you might regret it later.
    Hah, Kostas, nice to hear from you. Unfortunately I see that the crisis has done its job well my friend...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123