starting strength gym
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: European Camps Are Now on Sale

Default European Camps Are Now on Sale

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The Starting Strength Camps will be traveling to Europe over the holidays. Tom Campitelli and Jordan Feigenbaum will lead sessions teaching trainees the low bar back squat (Squat Camp) or the deadlift and power clean (Pulling Camp). Camps will be held in London, Amsterdam, Hamburg, and near Copenhagen. We hope to add a camp in Brussels or Antwerp if possible.

Since two coaches will be teaching the camps, each session will be open to 16 trainees. That will allow each of us to work with eight lifters at a time and give everyone plenty of attention. Each camp will cost $275 USD and last approximately four to five hours. We are looking forward to teaching these camps and we hope to see you there.

Last edited by Tom Campitelli; 12-16-2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added Links

I could make it to the Brussels/Antwerp Camp on 18-20 Dec. *IF* there'll be one organised...
    Typical for Belgium: limping behind on the other countries

Quote Originally Posted by Samuelsson View Post
    I could make it to the Brussels/Antwerp Camp on 18-20 Dec. *IF* there'll be one organised...
    Typical for Belgium: limping behind on the other countries
    I am working on it and talking with two different gyms. We'll see if I can interest one of them.

I'm definitely in for at least one of the two camps in london and hopefully I can pull together enough money for both, I'm tres excited.

I'm in for a camp in Belgium if it happens between London and Amsterdam. I would go to Holland but have to work that day and cannot get out of it. The other camps are too far for my budget. Fingers crossed.

Awesome, looking forward to this. When will the London camps be available to purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bryant View Post
    Awesome, looking forward to this. When will the London camps be available to purchase?
    As soon as I get a signed contract back. Hopefully that happens within the next few days.

Hey Tom, this is great news, and thanks for the update. I'll be signing up and purchasing both camps, in London.

My career gets somewhat hectic so is there any chance this post can be an official you-can-hold-me-to-it-or-I'll-look-like-a-moron reservation in case I'm incommunicado when the places actually go on sale? Cheeky question I know, and if the answer is no, it's no, but I had to try??
    I already purchased a seminar slot and then had to defer it (I broke my knee in a skiing crash) - I'll still attend a seminar (stef offered me to defer it) but transatlantic trips are not as easy to organise as a weekend in London, and in I'm determined to get as much quality instruction as soon as I can in case I'm Doing It Wrong...

Thanks in advance! - Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Rowe View Post
    My career gets somewhat hectic so is there any chance this post can be an official you-can-hold-me-to-it-or-I'll-look-like-a-moron reservation in case I'm incommunicado when the places actually go on sale?
    Unfortunately not. While expressions of interest on the Internet are good, we only need to look at recent history on this board to see why they cannot be relied upon. Rippetoe's meet that he held last fall in Texas comes to mind. I would bet that there will be a space for you when the camps go on sale, even if you don't see it immediately.

starting strength coach development program
    Ok, no worries - thanks for the explanation, I hope it helps ward off more questions of this type!

I'll check the events part of the website as frequently as I am able...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast