starting strength gym
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: European Camps Are Now on Sale

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Up on that new estate that backs on to Popley. Garage gym, nice. I train at that new that new Anytime fitness place in Crown Heights. It's got two good racks that are always free so I'm happy!

When I was developing the possible itineraries for this trip, one of the options was to stay in the UK, starting in London, working our way north into Scotland, and going to Ireland. So, I certainly considered it. Judging by how well the London camps sold, I may strongly consider something like that en el futuro. The real issue is working out week day camps. It is a lot to ask a functioning gym to close down for an evening so we can hold one of these. Weekends work a lot better in that regard. CrossFit Evolving in London and CrossFit HH in Hamburg have been able to accommodate us on the week days, which has been very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    Judging by how well the London camps sold, I may strongly consider something like that en el futuro. The real issue is working out week day camps.
    Hopefully the speed of the sales will convince someone in the UK there's good money to be made by investing in SS certification.

I mentioned to my physio (works premier and international rugby) about the camps and nothing in Belgium. He said pro-rugby teams might be a good place to ask for weekends as they'll be quiet with teams out playing and have the equipment in the volume you need. Doesn't help with weekdays but could be a line to try in the future elsewhere.

Cool. I appreciate the idea.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by fustuarium View Post
    He said pro-rugby teams might be a good place to ask for weekends as they'll be quiet with teams out playing and have the equipment in the volume you need. Doesn't help with weekdays but could be a line to try in the future elsewhere.
    Or, even more random, schools? If you're over during the holidays the big boarding schools will be totally empty and a lot of the sport focused ones actually have decent gyms. The head of rugby at Westminster school is a qualified S&C coach and a decent lifter in his own right (I've seen him triple 180kg on the bench), and he says the gym they have there is exceptional. Might be worth a shot.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678