starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: European Camps Have a Few Openings Left

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Depending upon how things go, we may be able to get your 5x5 in, if you are doing a 5x5 for volume. We'll see how many people we have once all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bryant View Post
    I hope there will be a next time.
    The more slots we sell, the better the chances of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    The more slots we sell, the better the chances of that happening.
    I am sadface that I am struggling to make ends meet at the moment and cannot afford this at all. I hope you fill all the slots.

See you folks in Europe. For those still waiting to pull the trigger, both Amsterdam camps have three or four slots remaining. We've still got room in London, Hamburg, and a few left for Copenhagen.

Can't wait. Not sure I'll make 465x3x5 on the squat, but I want to break whatever the all-time training camp record is.

The Amsterdam pulling camp on Sunday, December 22 is now sold out. Three spaces remain for the squat camp on Saturday, December 21. Spots for that camp can be purchased at:

http://bit.ly/1cpWjbe

I hope there will be a next time.

Was Central Germany an option when locations were being chosen? So that the travel time from any place in Germany to the camp site is not super long. Hamburg is quite distant from Southern Germany.

Hamburg is even farther from Oakland.

Central Germany was not in the running this time around because we needed to limit the time spent on trains. We are already doing a bit of traveling and to manage costs and times, northern Germany was our best option on this trip. I don't know that we will be returning to Germany any time soon because the Hamburg camps have not sold particularly well. This is probably a combination of the time at which we are holding the camp, the fact that the camps are given in English, and the lack of demand in Germany. The London weekend camps sold out in two days. One of the camps in Amsterdam sold out and the other is almost full. I can tell you that both of those locations will be high on the list should we return.

IMHO language is not that much of an issue in Germany. A LOT of people speak excellent english.

The timing of the camp is exceptionally bad though.

For next time please consider Frankfurt-Heidelberg-Rammstein area (lot of American military personnel in Rammstein region). Zurick (switzerland) is also not too far away

Default Thanks

starting strength coach development program
    Just wanted to say thank you to Jordan and Tom.

The pull camp yesterday was awesome. I learned a lot. Things that I can and will be implementing in my training. Would strongly recommend it to anyone.

If there are plans for doing something like this next year I would like to vote for a press/bench camp as well. We talked about this and it seems there would be sufficient interest at least in Amsterdam.

Off course if you guys can convince Rip to come to Europe and do a full seminar that would be great.

What do you think eh Rip; Come to europe?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast