starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Westminster, MD Level 2 March 28-30

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I need to check with work, it is a fly weekend and I am going skiing next weekend, still maybe. I'll know by the end if the week.

jbrophy Guest

Default Looking for lodging recommendation for Westminster Seminar

Am registered and looking forward to the weekend. Any lodging recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrophy View Post
    Best Western

Registered!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrophy View Post
    I am thinking about the bostoninn, looked close an somewhat inexpensive.

Just a note that Jordan F and I will be coaching/staffing at this Seminar as well. If you haven't been to a SSS, there isn't a better time or venue that in Maryland. Beautiful country, beautiful time of year, and Beau and Ang probably hold the record for most squat racks of any gym in North America (they have like 30 - seriously).

Don't miss this Seminar. 3 days of Rip...plus, when will you get to bullshit with Reynolds and Feigenbaum in the same weekend? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Reynolds View Post
    Just a note that Jordan F and I will be coaching/staffing at this Seminar as well. If you haven't been to a SSS, there isn't a better time or venue that in Maryland. Beautiful country, beautiful time of year, and Beau and Ang probably hold the record for most squat racks of any gym in North America (they have like 30 - seriously).

Don't miss this Seminar. 3 days of Rip...plus, when will you get to bullshit with Reynolds and Feigenbaum in the same weekend? :-)
    Can't wait.

I tried to count the racks last night. Lost track around 21. I think I may also own the most bars.

We have 26 power bars. (Texas Power, B&R, Rogue Comp, Squat Bars, Deadlift bars combined)

Plus 2 SS bars, 2 cambered bars, axle, swiss bar, cambered bench bar, buffalo bar, strongman log, etc.

Beat that? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Reynolds View Post
    We have 26 power bars. (Texas Power, B&R, Rogue Comp, Squat Bars, Deadlift bars combined)

Plus 2 SS bars, 2 cambered bars, axle, swiss bar, cambered bench bar, buffalo bar, strongman log, etc.

Beat that? ;-)
    Not in specialty bars but I have just under 15 B&R bars, a mixture of top quality Oly bars (10) ranging from Werksan, Pendlay, York.
    Then we have probably another 25 various decent bars from
    rogue. Lots of fat bars and a log.

I do need a few specialty bars. Which one of yours gets the most work? SS bar?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Bryant View Post
    No plans as of now but we will probably. We are just crazy busy and have a couple PL meets to get scheduled going into the summer and a USAPL meet to get locked in. We try to keep things to nothing more than an event every 2 months or so and right now we are running out of times already going into the summer.
    I had the same level 1 question as Elizabeth G. We are swimming in Crossfit gyms in NOVA, but there is a shortage of S&C facilities in the area. Alexandria, VA to Westminster, MD is fairly close for a 2 day seminar so I guess I will just have to continue to monitor the SS page for updates.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast