starting strength gym

Thread: NY Squat Camp

Default NY Squat Camp

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to announce that Nick D'Agostino and I will be hosting a Squat Camp at Crossfit Monarchy in Plainview on Saturday March 1st.

Nick and I look forward to seeing you there!

John
    Last edited by John Petrizzo; 02-14-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Dang this one's just a little too far for me to make it on the LIRR from NYC this time...would love a squat camp or level 1 closer to nyc! May just have to do the level 2 in april.

Quote Originally Posted by wdewind View Post
    Dang this one's just a little too far for me to make it on the LIRR from NYC this time...would love a squat camp or level 1 closer to nyc! May just have to do the level 2 in april.
    The Level II seminar is a great experience. You will be happy you did it. Also, Nick and I will be hosting several camps, and possibly a Level I, closer to NYC in the coming months. Check back here periodically for updates.

There are still a few spots available for this weekend's Squat Camp at Crossfit Monarchy in Plainview, NY. If you are in the area, and are having trouble with your squat, sign up and get it fixed!

We look forward to seeing you there,

John

Quote Originally Posted by wdewind View Post
    I don't think the LIRR stops anywhere near that place--the directions on the site assume you'll be driving. (Which is the reason I won't be attending.)

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    I don't think the LIRR stops anywhere near that place--the directions on the site assume you'll be driving. (Which is the reason I won't be attending.)
    According to the owner of Crossfit Monarchy, there is a LIRR station about a mile from the gym. In the future, any other training camps that we do on LI will be held at Crossfit Strong Island in Merrick which is literally just a few hundred feet from the railroad station. Check back here for updates as to when the next one will be.

starting strength coach development program
    I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the NY Squat Camp at Crossfit Monarchy this past weekend. Nick and I had a great time meeting and coaching all of you.

We look forward to seeing you at another camp soon.

John