starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plans for seminars in Europe?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    Central and Southern Germany have the advantage of being near American military bases. Rammstein is always under consideration because Rammstein is one of my favorite bands. Ramstein air base is not super close to any big cities. Unless we knew of a bunch of people on the base that wanted to participate in a camp or a seminar, it would probably be too far out of the way to be near the top of the list.
    Frankfurt should be fine for folks in Southern Germany/Ramstein area.

And maybe it might also work for people in other countries where you will not be going because of the airport which is a Lufthansa hub, and thus less expensive fares.

Frankfurt would also be a great choice since it is very near Wiesbaden the location of the headquarters of the United States Army Europe. I would be in.

We'll see what I can figure out for this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    I had considered Edinburgh when planning the last trip, but I didn't see any facilities in my admittedly brief search that looked like they would work.

Tom, perhaps you should consider Glasgow, it's a bigger city for a start and Edinburgh is only an hour or so away so noone would be overly inconvenienced.

If I could figure out a way to hold camps during the week, I would do a full tour of the English and Scottish countryside. I will definitely keep it in mind, though. I have a soft spot in my heart for Scotland.

+1 for a Scotland camp. Was gutted I couldn't go to the London camp because I thought it was just an irregular one-off situation.

Glasgow is where Klokov held his seminar style thing on his world tour.

starting strength coach development program
    We'll see what we can do. I am formulating some vague plans for Europe. I want to get back there. It is just a question of finding the a block of time to travel, putting together a spreadsheet to determine if the economics will work out, and making the arrangements.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123