starting strength gym

Thread: Hawaii Seminar/Coaches

Default Hawaii Seminar/Coaches

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I am new to the forum and program. I am currently stationed in Hawaii. Have there ever been or could there ever be a seminar on the island? I am interested in progressing with my own lifts as well as coaching.

If there are any coaches on Oahu, I would be interested in connecting with you.

Thanks

If you are in Hawaii, you'll have to take the hop over to the mainland. There are two in California scheduled for early 2016: Starting Strength Seminars

There are two coaches currently in Hawaii, see: SSC Directory

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    If you are in Hawaii, you'll have to take the hop over to the mainland. There are two in California scheduled for early 2016: Starting Strength Seminars

There are two coaches currently in Hawaii, see: SSC Directory
    I selfishly volunteer to travel the islands teaching everyone how to squat. 4 months should be sufficient time. Okay, thanks.

I am with you Beau. I believe that a tour of camps on each Island is in order. Also, while we are at it we should probably schedule events in both Fiji and Tahiti. The island life is tough. People must be strong.

Also Beau, I will be messaging you later today. I will be headed though your way next week and want to stop in to visit gym.