starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: StrengthCon I: The Starting Strength Convention

Default StrengthCon I: The Starting Strength Convention

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Just got my spot. See ya there!

What lifts will be a part of the training days?

Lifters will train their preference within the two-hour time period, under the guidance of the coaches in the session.

It's 30 lifters and 5 coaches per session, and the groupings (more squats vs more cleans etc.) and flow will depend on the characteristics (eg height) and interests of the specific people there. Most of the organization will be done before starting, and the rest will be tailored on the ground.

Just booked my spot! Really excited to come hang out with the SS family and get educated. This will be my first SS event to attend. While I could use some coaching in my lifts, I can't decided on a block to attend. I don't want to miss out on any of the lectures... Technique or Knowledge..? That's probably the one thing I don't like about the event, but I understand it's not a seminar with dedicated time specifically for that. It's nice that ya'll have included the option, just hard for me to decide what to do..

Thanks for putting this on! Can't wait to come visit.

I just signed up. I was thinking of flying in/out of SPS. Times for departure do not line up very good for getting me back to Boston Sunday night. Is it much of hassle to just rent a car and just drive to/from DFW? Looks like about 2.5 hours drive?

DFW airport is 1hr 45 min. Are you looking at Love and not DFW?

OKC is about 2. No traffic worries with OKC, but you get OK highways and tolls.

Rip always recommends flying in and renting vs hopping to WF from another airport.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    DFW airport is 1hr 45 min. Are you looking at Love and not DFW?

OKC is about 2. No traffic worries with OKC, but you get OK highways and tolls.

Rip always recommends flying in and renting vs hopping to WF from another airport.
    Thanks Stef, I will go with DFW and the rent a car. Looking forward to the event.

I'm sure I speak for many SS devotees outside of the USA when I say that I hope you do decide to share at least some of the content from the event. It won't come close to being there but until there's a Starting strength roadshow that stops in the UK, your Youtube channel is all we have to feed off over the pond.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynette View Post
    I'm sure I speak for many SS devotees outside of the USA when I say that I hope you do decide to share at least some of the content from the event. It won't come close to being there but until there's a Starting strength roadshow that stops in the UK, your Youtube channel is all we have to feed off over the pond.
    I would happily pay for a virtual ticket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast