starting strength gym

Thread: Seattle, WA - Squat & Deadlift Camp - May 11

Default Seattle, WA - Squat & Deadlift Camp - May 11

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    SSCs Andrew Jackson and Adam Fangman are holding a Squat and Deadlift combo camp in the Seattle area.

Date & Location:
    Saturday, May 11, 2019
    12 noon - 6:30 pm

Eastside Strength & Conditioning
    12003 NE 12th St #70
    Bellevue, WA 98005

For info and registration details, click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Troupos View Post
    SSCs Andrew Jackson and Adam Fangman are holding a Squat and Deadlift combo camp in the Seattle area.

Date & Location:
    Saturday, May 11, 2019
    12 noon - 6:30 pm

Eastside Strength & Conditioning
    12003 NE 12th St #70
    Bellevue, WA 98005

For info and registration details, click here. Tire Reviews | TireReviews.co
    On the 11th of May I will come with my husband, for sure, it is his birthday, and I want to make him a gift

Excellent - looking forward to seeing you there!

I'll be there and am very much looking forward to it. I could use the in person coaching on the deadlift. I assume we'll get a bit more info as we get closer?

@Matt Ellett: I'll send out an email to attendees the week of the event, but all the information you need is available in the link Pete posted above. Is there something specific you need to know in advance that isn't available in the event details?

Nothing that can't wait till May, no. Thanks!

One quick question - do you recommend bringing a snack or something with us since we're going to be there a while? Have you already sent out an email to attendees? I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. Thanks!

starting strength coach development program
    >One quick question - do you recommend bringing a snack or something with us since we're going to be there a while? Have you already sent out an email to attendees? I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. Thanks!

Hey Matt,

I just sent the email out with details for tomorrow. I definitely recommend bringing snacks to the camp - we'll have a break between squat and deadlift to refuel. Plan is to finish up before dinner.

Please feel free to email me at andrew@integralbarbell.com if you didn't receive it or have additional questions.

-Andrew