starting strength gym

Thread: Are the squat and deadlift camps all scheduled for the year, or are more coming?

Default Are the squat and deadlift camps all scheduled for the year, or are more coming?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello. I was talking to a guy at work who also lifts and we would like to plan to attend a squat and deadlift camp at some point. I see that the ones in our area (Connecticut) are either sold out (Boston) or not local (Seoul, SK). I saw in other thread that at one point there was a camp in Connecticut, which would be spectacular.

Will any of these camps be added in the future in the Northeast? You will have at least 2 attendees, if so. Thanks.

Hey Clyde
    We do plan on having more camps, but where and when are still up in the air. Camps are scheduled by the local SSCs when they're able to do them. Cody Annino may have one eventually. He's in Moodus, Connecticut. He may also be available for a one-off session if you want to contact him. codyannino@gmail.com

Clyde, I went to a camp that Cody Annino has a while back. He was a great guy and a real good coach. Give him a call, you won’t regret it.