starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength St. Louis

Brandon Brendel is offline Owner, Starting Strength St Louis

Default Starting Strength St. Louis

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I am excited to be bringing Starting Strength to the St. Louis area! I have been coaching using the method for about 4 years now after years of "not the method" and program hopping. The difference in the progress, results and mindsets of my clients has been mindblowing. I never thought that I would see my mom pick up 300+ pounds, but it happened and it was pretty cool! That wouldn't have happened had I not been enlightened by SS. Now I have the opportunity to enlighten and strengthen so many more people. Let's get 'er done!

I should have an official location announcement any day now. I just don't want to jump the gun.

In the meantime, I am looking for a few awesome coaches and apprentices to help make Starting Strength St. Louis the best gym in Missouri. Let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.

I am a client of Brandon’s and can attest to his skill as a SS coach. I suspect he would be a good man to work for.

His new gym will be in a prime location in St. Charles County (just NW of St. Louis). It is one of the fastest growing counties in the US and a great place to live.

Thank you for the kind words, Jim! You have been a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see how strong you get once we finally get into the new gym!

I can finally officially announce that Starting Strength St. Louis will be opening at 2506 Hwy K, O'Fallon, MO 63366 in The Plaza at Hutchings Farm. I am beyond excited and can't wait for construction to get underway!

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg